From my own experience, one of the most effective ways to show my claims of presentation is showing the audience videos about the content. According to the segmenting principle, the voice of the videos could also positively affect the multimedia presentation. However, since I have no background knowledge about editing video, I was not good at editing the videos at all and have some bad experience of editing videos. The worst video-editing experience was about a video introducing a traditional Chinese food cured meat.

• Firstly, the transition of the video was not good. It is important to add a transition between two video clips to make the entire video look fluent. However, since I did not know the importance of transition, I did not add any transitions in my video and the content of the video confused some audiences.
  • Also, I did not pay attention to the audio of the edited video. At that time, I did not check whether the volume of the video clips was appropriate. As a result, the volume of a video clip is too low and the audience could not hear that clip clearly.
  • Last but not least, I did notice that the color of the subtitles were quite similar to the background. So, it was not easy for the audiences to read the subtitles which affected my presentation result.